EUREKA Cluster AI Call Submission Portal.
To make a EUREKA Clusters AI Call project proposal you need to follow a few simple steps:
- You need to register yourself on the EUREKA Clusters AI Call Proposal submission tool
- Once registered, you can fill in the web forms to identify your Proposal and its main parameters.
- You need to download the the EUREKA Clusters AI Call Proposal Template (MS word Document) and fill in the details of your proposal.
- Then upload a PDF of your complete project description into the Submission tool
- You also need to provide a Declaration of Acceptance (DoA) of the managing Cluster Framework Agreement
- And do all this by June the 15th
We recommend that you do not leave it until the last minute to upload your proposal as you can update your Project Proposal any time before the deadline using your registered account.
Before submitting your Project Proposal please check:
- Have you completed all required chapters in the Project Proposal Template ?
- Have you contacted all involved Public Authorities and followed their advice regarding national funding applications?
- Have all partners signed a Declaration of Acceptance (DoA) of the managing Cluster Framework Agreement?
Download Project Proposal Template as a ZIP file (Word template + Excel for Costs and Manpower overviews).
Download the relevant Declaration of Acceptance Form from the DoA page
Download Proposers Guide
Click here to go to the: EUREKA Clusters AI Call Proposal submission tool