Registration for the Singapore Webinar
Enterprise Singapore, supported by IPI Singapore and SGTech, is pleased to announce that an information webinar about the EUREKA Clusters AI Call will be held on Monday 27 April at 4pm (SG time)/10am (Brussels time).
The webinar will be about 70 mins long and the agenda will be as follows:
- Introduction by the moderator, max 5 min
- Welcome by national representative, max 5 min
- Presentation of the Cluster AI call, 10 min
- Presentation of the national funding opportunities, 10 min
- Brief introduction to the submission tool, 5 min
- Introduction to the brokerage tool, 10 min
- Q&A, 20 min
This event is intended for Singapore based potential applicants or intermediaries and the working language will be English.
The Webinar will use WebEx and the webinar link will be sent to all registered participants one day before the event.
Registration is closed:
The contacts for this event are:
Enterprise Singapore Mr. Navjeev SINGH, Global Innovation Network Division Navjeev_SINGH(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)enterprisesg.gov.sg
Clusters Representative Jan Jonker, ITEA3 Office Director jan.jonker(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)itea3.org