Registration for the Portuguese Webinar
ANI – Agência Nacional de Inovação – are pleased to announce that an information webinar about the EUREKA Clusters AI Call will be held on Monday 27th April at 11.30 CEST (10:30 GMT+1 = Portuguese time).
The webinar will be about 70 mins long and the agenda will be as follows:
- Introduction by the moderator and webinar guidance (how to ask questions, muting, use of video etc…)
- Welcome by national representative
- Clusters – an Introduction (5’)
- Presentation of the Cluster AI call (10’)
- Introduction to the submission tool (10’)
- The AI brokerage tool (5-10’)
- Presentation of the national funding opportunities (10’)
- Moderated Q&A (20’)
This event is intended for Portuguese based potential applicants or intermediaries and the working language will be Portuguese.
The Webinar will use WebEx and the webinar link will be sent to all registered participants one day before the event.
In order to attend the event you are requested to fill in this form:
The contacts for this event are:
Portugal: Cristina Gouveia cristina.gouveia(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)ani.pt
Clusters Representative Maria Joao Barros (CELTIC) barros(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)celticnext.eu