The German Management Agency is pleased to announce that an information webinar about the EUREKA Clusters AI Call will be held on the 23th April, at 13.00 CET
The webinar will be about 70 mins long and the agenda will be as follows:
- Welcome by national representative, max 5 min
- Introduction by the moderator, max 5 min
- Presentation of the Cluster AI call, 10 min
- Presentation of the national funding opportunities, 10 min
- Brief introduction to the submission tool, 5 min
- Introduction to the brokerage tool, 10 min
- Q&A, 20 min
This event is intended for German potential applicants or intermediaries and the working language will be German.
The Webinar will use WebEx and the webinar link will be sent to all registered participants one day before the event.
In order to attend the event you are requested to fill in this form:
The contacts for this event are:
DLR- Project Management Agency Ms. Dr. Sabine Hemmerling E-mail: Int-Kooperationsprojekte-PT(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)dlr.de
CELTIC-Next Office Dr. Peter F. Herrmann, CELTIC Office Director E-mail: herrmann(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)celticnext.eu