Registration for the Dutch Webinar
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency is pleased to announce that an information webinar about the EUREKA Clusters AI Call will be held on
Tuesday 28th April 10.00h CEST.
The webinar will be about 60 mins long and the agenda will be as follows:
- Introduction by the moderator and webinar guidance (how to ask questions, muting, use of video etc…)
- Welcome by Mike Timmermans, Eureka NPC Chair 2019-2020
- Clusters – an Introduction (5’)
- Presentation of the Cluster AI call (10’)
- Introduction to the submission tool (10’)
- The AI brokerage tool (5-10’)
- Presentation of the national funding opportunities (15’) Simon Haafs, RVO, NL
- Moderated Q&A (20’)
This event is intended for Dutch based potential applicants or intermediaries and the working language will be English.
The Webinar will use WebEx and the webinar link will be sent to all registered participants one day before the event.
In order to attend the event you are requested to fill in this form:
The contacts for this event are:
Netherlands Enterprise Agency: Bob van der Bijl robert-jaap.vanderbijl(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)rvo.nl
Netherlands Enterprise Agency: Simon Haafs simon.haafs(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)rvo.nl
Clusters Representative Rémy Renaudin, Euripides remy.renaudin(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)euripides-eureka.eu